How EquiAmi training aids work.
When we ride our horse, we ride it in a loop. This loop consists of our right arm, right shoulder, left shoulder, left arm, left hand, left rein, the bit, the right rein, the right hand and back to the right arm. This loop gives and takes with the horse as he lengthens and shortens and moves with the horse around turns and circles to keep a soft, consistent contact. We are taught that, in order to have softness and acceptance in the horse, we need to keep a soft, consistent contact with the horse via this communication loop. When there is tension or rigidity in the loop caused by fixed hands or tight arms, we are met with resistance and tension in the horse.
- Burghley 2016 & posting parcels
- Celebrating 10 years of EquiAmi
- Anniversay celebrations
- EquiAmi differs from Pessoa in two main ways.
- New endorsement - Harry Meade
- New Kit Available & endorsement
- Endorsement from Christian Landolt
- EquiAmi, stride length, speed and asymmetry
- Building topline with EquiAmi - endorsement
Changes to delivery/P&P
We are currently using Royal Mail recorded delivery service for most parcels so please ensure there will be someone to sign for it or your Postie knows where to leave it should there be nobody at home. Some larger items will be sent by courier service.
We've had a great weekend for new endorsements. They've come from several different people both here and abroad. They're on our facebook page - timeline. You can go and see them here: